2018 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler® - Vivid Black Option
Freewheeler® - Vivid Black Option
Stripped-down, hot rod style on an easy-handling frame that lets you roll with the confidence of three wheels.
Styling & Features
- 12" Mini-Ape Hanger Bars: The 12-inch Mini-Ape hanger bars on the Freewheeler® model are the tallest rise you can get from an OE manufacturer. They pull the hand controls back toward the rider, and reduce the force it takes to turn the front wheel for easy riding and easy handling.
- Bobtail Rear Fenders: The pair of Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fenders gives the bike classic cruiser lines and styling details.
- Chrome Slash Cut Mufflers: The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine puts its exhaust note out to the world through these chrome slash down style pipes.
- Enforcer Cast Aluminum Wheels: There's an Enforcer front wheel leading the way, and you've got two more to match in the back. Up front, the brake rotors have been re-designed to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels.
- 7-Piece Nacelle: A classic style chrome headlight nacelle that is tucked tight against the frame and forks for a tighter, smaller look. It also accommodates a clean-looking windshield mounting system.
- Unique Trunk System: It's a one-of-a-kind design that opens left to right (with one hand) and extends the entire length of the body for a clean look. Enough cargo space to easily accommodate two full-face helmets.
- Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: The responsiveness is dialed in with a stiff front end and 49mm front forks, plus a steering damper that controls feedback from the road.
- Air Adjustable Rear Shocks: You can dial in your ride to accommodate heavier or lighter payloads, battle unexpected road conditions, or simply set it to how you like to roll. There's a convenient air valve for quick adjusting.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.375 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Shorty slash down-style chrome finish mufflers
- Length: 103 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26 deg.
- Trail: 3.96 in.
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 1,085 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 1,118 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2 cu ft
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 110.6 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,500
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 43 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 10.534
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 7.302
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 5.423
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 4.392
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.741
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.157
- Wheels, Front Type: Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 6 Piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm front pistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75 mm single piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system (optional), gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
- Gauges: Black-faced Gauges: Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Rear Tire
- 65.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.2 in.
- 26 deg.
- 3.96 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- 43 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 1,085 lb.