2018 Harley-Davidson® Breakout® 114 - Color Option
Breakout® 114 - Color Option
The all-new Breakout® model takes the idea of long, lean, asphalt-devouring muscle to the modern edge.
Styling & Features
- Digital Riser Gauge: Wide digital instrumentation, mounted on risers to be close to your field of vision. Speed readout, fuel gauge, and gear indicator.
- 240mm Rear Tire: A muscular tire that is the perfect embodiment of classic drag-bike heritage pumping through this ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- 3.5 Gallon Tank: A newly designed smooth top fuel tank that accentuates the big, powerful Milwaukee-Eight® engine.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in.
- Stroke: 4.5 in.
- Displacement: 114 cu in
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 93.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.2 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 34 deg.
- Trail: 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 66.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 648 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 672 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 119 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 26.8
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 26.8
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 114 cu. in.
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 x 4.5 in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.6 in.
- 34 deg.
- 5.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- 47 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 648 lb.
- Black Tempest, Twisted Cherry, Silver Fortune