2019 Harley-Davidson® FLFBS - FAT BOY 114
The Harley-Davidson® Shop at the Beach
FLFBS - FAT BOY 114
The original fat custom icon. Now lighter than the previous generation Fat Boy, and slinging torque from a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 or 114. You'll feel the difference the instant you crack the throttle.
Styling + Features
- Satin Chrome Finishes: An all-you-can eat portion of sculpted satin chrome gives the Fat Boy® motorcycle a look that'll make a big impact.
- Steamroller Stance: A muscular look thanks to solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we've ever offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a rear tire at 240mm.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- Softail® Frame: The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shoc: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 93.3 in. (2,370 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.6 in. (675 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 4.1 in. (104 mm)
- Wheelbase: 65.6 in. (1,665 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 160/60R18,70V,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 671 lb. (304 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 699 lb. (317 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 119 ft-lb (161 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 25.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 25.6
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 in. (102 mm) x 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.6 in. (1,665 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.9 in.
- 30 deg.
- 4.1 in. (104 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 671 lb. (304 kg)
- Industrial Gray Denim, Wicked Red, Midnight Blue, Rawhide